Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weather Update

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately it looks like this weekend (April 12th) is going to be snowy and rainy so I am officially postponing ISAS until next weekend when it should be sunny and warm. That weekend will be Baseball. I don't have any baseball equipment so please let me know if you have something we can play with. I haven't decided on a location yet but our choices so far are Grant Park or The Lincoln Park. Let me know your preference and I will decide based on majority. Also for baseball we need a bare minimum of 5 people per team (3 basemen, catcher, pitcher) so please tell all your friends! Contact me via email: isasclub@gmail.com or by phone (312)315-0656. If you are interested in playing just add a comment to this blog or the next one when I will post specifics.

Thank you everyone!

Caroline

No comments: