Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baseball!

Hey Sportsfans,

Next Saturday, April 19th is BASEBALL!!!  We will be playing at the Lincoln Park on the North Side (see below for directions).  Meet up time is 2:00pm sharp at the baseball diamonds.  I'm going to try to buy some equipment this weekend but if you have any we can use please let me know.  And as always, comment back on this blog if you can make it.  I'm aiming for two full teams (18 people) so call all your friends!!

Caroline

Directions: 
Take the red line to the Sheridan stop and walk east on Irving Park Road until you get to the park.  There are signs for where the baseball diamonds are but I think they are just South of the tennis courts.  Or you can get off at Addison and walk east to the park but its harder to cross over.  Address is 2045 N. Lincoln Park West 60614.  That isn't baseball diamond accurate but its the best I could find.  See you there!!!

No comments: