Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Welcome

Hello Friends!

So here it is the official blog for the ISAS club 2008! This club is for anyone who wishes to join. ISAS means I Suck At Sports and the intention is to go out and play sports just because its fun. All levels of sportiness are welcome we only ask that those who are quite good be kind to those of us (ie:me) who are no good! I would love to hear any suggestions regarding meeting dates/times, equipment, sports we can play and where we can play them. For the most part we will be in the south loop area as I have tennis courts that are always empty and a big field for field games. I've yet to find a basketball court near here but its just a matter of time. I am also considering having T-shirts made. Thanks everyone and please send me feedback.

Caroline

No comments: